- Horticultural crops: 300-400 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Fruit trees: 300-400 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Citrus: 300-400 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Olive tree: 200-400 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Vineyard: 200-400 cc/hL (2-3 applications)
- Horticultural crops: 3-5 L/ha
- Fruit trees: 3-5 L/ha
- Citrus: 3-5 L/ha
- Olive tree: 3-5 L/ha
- Vineyard: 3-5 L/ha
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFOL® B can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except those of acid nature. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- It corrects and prevents the symptoms of Calcium deficiencies.
- It increases the development of fruits and flowers.
- Abscission reduction.
- It avoids the effects of biotic and abiotic stress.
- Quick and effective assimilation.
- It enhances the fruits skin.
1 L, 5 L, 10 L