- Cereal and rice: 5-15 L/ha
- Citrus, fruit trees and olive tree: 8-15 L/ha
- Lucerne: 5-15 L/ha
- Horticultural crops: 5-10 L/ha
- Cotton: 5-8 L/ha
- Corn: 5-15 L/ha
- Cereal and rice: 12-25 L/ha
- Citrus, fruit trees and olive tree: 12-25 L/ha
- Lucerne: 12-25 L/ha
- Horticultural crops: 12-25 L/ha
- Cotton: 12-25 L/ha
- Corn: 12-25 L/ha
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFOL® EXTENSIVE PLUS can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except products based in mineral oils, alkaline reaction products or sulphates containing products. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- Compatible with most of the phytosanitary products except Tebuconazol.
- It enhances vegetative development.
- Progressive effective Nitrogen application of quick response
- It increases the protein % in plants and fruits.
- Wide spectrum Nitrogen blend, avoiding like this meteorological effects on the product output.
5 L, 10 L