- Citrus: 200-300 g/hL
- Fruit trees: 200-300 g/hL
- Horticultural crops: 200-300 g/hL
- Olive tree: 200-300 g/hL
- Vineyard: 200-300 g/hL
- Citrus: 5-10 kg/ha (2-3 applications)
- Fruit trees: 5-10 kg/ha (2-3 applications)
- Horticultural crops: 5-10 kg/ha (2-3 applications)
- Olive tree: 5-10 kg/ha (2-3 applications)
- Vineyard: 5-10 kg/ha (2-3 applications)
Note: The recommended doses, here detailed, are indicative. Only the user can increase or reduce them according to the plant’s vegetative stage and the kind of soil.
TARAFOL® GOLD can be mixed with the phytosanitary products and fertilizers commonly used in agriculture, except those of acid nature and Calcium containing products. Anyway, it is recommended carrying out compatibility tests before its application. To be used only in case of recognized need and do not exceed the recommended dosages.
- Size uniformity and higher fruits’ weight.
- Output increase.
- Higher sugars’ concentration.
- Increase of the fruits’ colour intensity.
- Better organoleptic quality of fruits and vegetables.
- It favours early maturation and abiotic stress resistance.
1 kg, 5 kg